Tuesday 5 March 2013

Blogging

I've had this Blog thing for ages and I know I don't update it anywhere as much as I should or would like to but I have yet to activate the switch in my head which makes me automatically think when something happens 'you know what I'll blog about that'. I'd guess that I'm like most people where my first reaction is 'Great! I'll put that on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram' but not in a blog. Why that is I'm not totally sure, maybe it's because I don't find updating it on my iPhone all that enjoyable or maybe it's the lack of time I spend sat in front of a computer with either the time or subject to update a blog.

There are some great bloggers out there who you can tell really love and nurture their blogs and use them as an outlet for their thoughts, and general opinions but I am a long way from that yet. I could probably fill pages of total drivel but not sure that's worth anyones time to read!

I'm going to try and make the effort to use this more to express thoughts etc initially from time to time and we'll see where it goes from there.

No comments: