Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year Resolutions

I personally find it very easy not to break New Year Resolutions simply because I don't make any - and this year is no exception! There are a few things that I will definitely attempt this year but to describe them as resolutions is a bit far fetched!

As out second child is scheduled for arrival next month I'm definitely going to have to make a lot of effort with our first daughter to make sure she doesn't feel left out as I fully anticipate that the new arrival will be the focus of a lot of attention! Also with the new arrival will come a lot more husband type responsibilities - I'm already thinking I'll have to double or even treble my input!

As for other things I'll probably try a few attempts to get fit which clearly won't work as I don't have the motivation! I'll also probably try and make time to keep the garden this side of being a jungle! We'll see!!!

No comments: